Sunday, May 6, 2007

azahar do u noe how much i miss you????





azahar do u noe how much i miss u???
do u noe that more than a year i last seen u???
can u hear my prayer every night???
can u see my cry for u every night??
did u ever bother to wipe my tears??

do u remember our best day of our lives???
do u still remeber the color of the ring??
do u still how many diamonds it have??
i have always counted it....
it still mount at sixteen for it symbolise my age when u gave it to me....

why was i so stupid???
why did i have to let go??
why did god have to take u away???
why did chase after me???
why didnt u just let me walk and die just like dat??
why did u have to stop me???
if u jus let me die, u would have been here...healthy....and would have already gotten over me and got a new woman in ur life......

azahar do u noe how much i have been missing u??
do u noe why i miss you??
do noe why i cry for u every night???
do u noe why it is hard for me to let u go???


because....
u sacrifised ur life for me....
u never look down on me...
u never look at me for who i am....
u have always love me for what i am...
u always make me happy....
u always make everyone happy....


for u are u..
a man...
a part of our lives....

No comments: