Tuesday, July 3, 2007

why cant they let me die

Why does it have to be me
To go though this
Why does it have to be me
Who can never show it
I'm crying cant you see
Don't you care about me?
I lock myself in the bathroom
I won't let anybody in
Then I see it
Perfectly sharpend in all its glory
To help me,
Release me
Let me be free
I take it in my hand
Gripping it tightley
Pointing it carfully at my wrist
Im going to do this
I close my eyes
Count to 5
A sudden pain
Releases,
I feel it trickling
I look at it
It's not to deep,
but deep enough
To feel
To know
I'm real
I'm released
And I'm not hurt
Not in the least bit
Then I sit
Once again
Looking,
Thinking
About what I have just done
Just accomplished
A small frown appears on my face
Not enough
A tear takes place
Makes its jouney to my wrist
Stings,
Burns
The pain
Too slow
I get up and look at my ugly face in the mirrior
And Scream
HOW COULD ANYONE EVEN WANT ME!!!!!
I'm ending this mistake
This mistake thats me,
my life
I'm fed up with life
I hold the knife to my throat
I thought it's a few seconds of pain
or the rest of my life
I make one final slice
My last words are
Good-bye thanks for all the pain and misery!
But it didn't end
i open my eyes to see myself in bed
was i dreaming?
i looked at my wrist,
bandaged.
i felt my throat
bandaged.
i look around me
all i saw is me and an empty furnished room
i stepped out of bed and towards the door
i turned the knod
as i pull the door open
i tried to hear for voices
voices of people i know
silence
thats all i hear
not even the sound of cricket
i sat at my bed
for hours
waiting
for a soul to come in
it was then i came in believe that
i am all alone
because
they dont give a damn about me
but what i dont understand
why cant they let me die??

No comments: