Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hi, this is the 4 day i can't seem to get you? Have you left for your dream job ?
This is not funny i am starting to miss you . The friends that i have last time i broke away from them as i think i am werido who is there to be laugh at and not feel happy and enjoying myself with them.

You are the only best friend that i can count on but now when i am in need of help and just to go out with you i can't get you . I am afraid that i will become a person you will not know in just a few week without being together.

My sunshine where are you ? My life is tough now and i don't know where to go and what to do. I can't return to campus or even see you what am i suppose to do without you in my life.

That spot that you are in is very cold and sad. I feel that you are so far away i can't seem to see or hear you any more.

Please come back to me as soon as possible. The life that i don't want to live at all is that i have no more friends and i am only left with your present and this blog. Which there is no soul and a voice that i hear everyday and the joy of just been with you.

No comments: