Tuesday, September 16, 2008

email from ilham!!!!!

this morning when i woke up, i found myself sleeping on the desk again....
and my computer is on....
and there was a new mail....
and it was from ilham....
two good news and three bad news came along with it...
good news:
1. he is coming back for eid mubarak
2. he is going to meet my parents and ask for my hand of marriage.
bad news:
1. he got a job there and will be needed to go back to canada after eid mubarak
2. his dad called him about the company's fund
3. there is a higher possibility that my dad will reject his hand of marriage to me and make me work for him even more!!!!!

well i just hope that after ilham return back to me for eid, i will get peace in me and rest my mind... and also that maybe i still am holding on to this life is due to my longingness of him to come back to me even though the pain is unbearable anymore....

No comments: