Friday, November 21, 2008

In my heart you shall forever remain.

I'm sitting here in my room, looking at your picture.
Wondering why you couldn't be a part of my future.
Uncontrollable tears stream down my face,
while my heart beat starts to race.
Asking god why he took you from my life,
it was more painful than stabing me in the heart with a knife.
I still needed you here
you were the one to make everythng so clear.
you are apart of me and I am apart of you
when you died a part of me died too.
I never knew how hard it was to loose someone you love
until the day you went to heaven above.
Even though I can't see,
I know your up there watching over me.
I miss you more and more everyday
and all I can do is pray.
In my heart you shall forever remain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://laxogivuni.100freemb.com/yfotacom.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life