Friday, February 13, 2009

working like heck!!!

hey guys... so long never update me story in here...

oks....

now in the office having my break. this morning ayah send me to work and as usuall i got a long lecture about my attitude, responsibility and all from home all the way to the office... it really sucks man.... i love my dad but sometimes, infact most of the time... he can be such a jackass man... hey but that doesnt mean you people can be rude to him alright!!! he is still my FATHER!!!! that i really love...

well lets go to another topic...

yesterday me and salahudin had sexchat... not visually doing sex, but discussing about other people's perspective of premarital sex... its realy nice to have someone who you can openly discuss alot of things and not feel ashamed about it... salahudin is really a nice guy... but i dont know why my parents disapprove of him... its not like i am going out with him or anything... WE ARE JUST GOOD FRIEND!!!! FOR GOD DAM SAKE!!!!

haish.... never mind... lets go to another topic...

16th febuary 2009 is da ge's birthday...
we were supposed to meet with him and celebrate... but in the last minute yesterday, aaron told me that HE HAS TO REPORT FOR DAMN DUTY!!!!! haish... so we rearranged the celebration to 17th of feb... haish.. so sad... birthday boy cant celebrate on his birthday!!! WTF!!!

well next topic...

for valentine...

jasmine gave me couple photo frame!!!! hehehe put our photos in!!! so cute!!! i really love it...
Mistery sender - a bouque of roses... 20 stalks...
- a box of chocolates... heart shape!!! so cute!!!
- an a voicemail signing a love song... the voice was altered.... private number and cute song... hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! wats with all these people!!!!

No comments: