Friday, June 22, 2007

dear mom

Dear Mom,You said you'd always be thereBut you're nowhere to be foundI can't believe you left meI feel so low beneath the groundThere's nothing I can do nowI trusted you with all my heartBut now you're goneYou're the one who tore my life apartI've learned not to trustThere's nothing more to sayYou've lost someone specialYou can't get back each dayNow you're the one left in the darkAnd all of a sudden you feel my painYou expect me to take you backBut you still feel you're not to blameI could never forgive youEven if I triedYou can never make upFor the lonely nights I've criedYou will never know the feelingOf losing the person you need the mostTo laugh and cry and love youInstead of making you feel like a ghostI've moved on with my lifeWithout you by my sideMy pain has kept so longI'm telling you how I feel insideIn a way I want to thank youBecause of you I'm strongI just wanted you to knowI didn't turn out wrong

No comments: