Friday, August 17, 2007

when there was you in me...

i felt so secured with you in me...
so warm and lovedso full of excitement...
you made me feel so greatnothing like before...
never have i known of this feeling...
but when you left me here...
i felt so naked...
so cold and lonely....
so sick and scared....
tears flow like water from the fall...

when there was you in me...
i never had doubt...
i never had worries...
for i tot you have made me part of you...
a part that you cant bear to leave....
a part that you treasure so much...
a part of you that is everything to you...

but now i regret it...
allowing you to come to me....
making me like a doll...
for your own entertainment...
for your own enjoyment...

the pain i bear i tot you felt it too...
the joy i had i tot you felt it too...
the warmth i felt i tot you will always give...
now i bear alone...

No comments: