Sunday, October 21, 2007

week of of scond semester

i spent two days in three days of the week in school while the rest in hospital.

well i went to school on monday and tuesday but on tuesday i was admitted into hospital because i fainted in on my way to the hospital to visit my aunt after school.it was quite shocking lah coz i have not been admited to hospital for this reason for a very long time. i didnt know what happen but all i know was i was having difficulties breathing that is all but not to the extend to that i fainted and have to be warded for a few days.

zul took his leave to accompany me in the hospital... so romantic!!! hahaha just kidding... i dont know what to say... he did took off to look after me but romantic??? i dont know but what do you think ashvin... hahaha i know you will laugh at this point right ashvin!!! hahahaha coz i think you are the only one who regularly read my blog...

well when i was in hospital i met my so called old fren coz she was always in the same ward as i when i kena warded... well her fate is much worst than me. she got stomach cancer stage three the last time i met her and this time she just had her third operation... sad sia ... her condition was so bad that every night i can hear her sob... well zul... hahaha got ignored by me coz i spent my time with her... haha so he also HAVE TO LAYAN HER... HAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: