Monday, June 30, 2008

some things i have....



this photos i took when i spent the whole day with daniel at pahlawan beach... well he does not like to take photos... so i cam whore myself..... hahahaha..... welll i love my self......



some of the photos i tookin my toilet after 6 months not taking it... well i have deleted the photos i took in the toilet 6 months ago coz i actually had to reformat my lappie due to a virus.... huhu... well the different between the phots now and then are: i have grown fatter, my hair is longer... it does not look ike a helmet anymore... and most and for all.... my pimples are lesser!!!!! yeah!!!! i have been having outbreaks that make me look like a monstor.... well atleast i like myself now..... oh yeah... the photos i took 6 months ago was taken at Ilham's bathroom... and now.... well it was taken from my parents' bathroom.... two different places...







this is a funny one... its so not english lah!!!!!!





this my favorite... hairspray last part......

well.... i still have not gotten the photos from the young gems events.. welll you can get more photos of me at.... http://jojoparadise.multiply.com/ .... my multiply blog..... more photos and blog entries i think.... hahaha.....


No comments: