Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love is not in the air for both of us. Where is the lover that we are looking for ? Why are guy so cruel to us and why have their have to break our heart and soul .

MY own love is gone... like the wind in the air. Never understand why love can be cruel to me and never to find that love that is there for me. Many time i try to find love i will not be able to see what is round me but only the guy for me.

Hidayah was around me not matter what . Through all my difficult time and sorrow for those guy that i once have . I really miss her , she can't left me now as i would be lonley as she is my only friend that i have with me. Seen we can't be together every day she will be in my heart forever no one else that take that spot in my heart as my best best friend.

She is my sunshine and i am her little flower that she shine down on . without her sun shine i would not have grow to a beautiful flower in the garden of happiness where i would be waiting for her.

1 comment:

Muhammad Ilham said...

hi jasmine.... there are alot of things that we do not know... but it has already been arranged by god... and you should believe in it... and never lose faith coz if you do.... then.. you will lose god too....