Tuesday, July 8, 2008

thank you taufiq...

i tot u were different from all those out there.. i tot u would understand.... but i was wrong... u gave me hope.. u gave me dreams so high that i fell hard to reality... what zul said was right... there are rarely a man who can accept me like this... its not that i didnt try to solve it... i tried everything... i tried so many products... so many fragrance... but it didnt help... infact they make it worse...

but atleast i would like to thank you taufiq.. coz at a period of time, you made me happy... you make me feel comfortable around you... you also gave me a new start... even though it was a short period, i really appriciate it... thank you... remeber my promise? that i will never forget you... that i will keep.. not for breaking my heart but for making me happy...









life is really difficult... atleast jasmine understand me... she has been there for me since we were sec one... she is really a true friend.... a great friend... the only one who understand my feelings, my thinking, my worries, my burden, my sadness and all the things that revolve around me...

she was der during my difficult times... my sickness, and my healthy time... my stress and my enjoying time...



thank you jasmine... today we really had a good time... and the last time we had this fun was years ago... we were just too busy for each other... thank you for being there at my crucial period.. i tot i was a goner that time.. but u make me stay strong to fight for another living day tomoro... baby, i am doing this for you... and no one else....

No comments: