Sunday, April 13, 2008

life is getting worse....

my life is getting worse day by day.... the pain is unbearable... every single day it gets more disturbing than ever.... ashiq told me that maybe the side effects of the spirulina is reacting too strong for me... well maybe... coz i ave been eating it like nobody's business 20 in the morning and another 20 tablets in the night now... ashiq asked me to reduce the dosage... well maybe i better do it... but the good thing is that ashiq told me that the cancerous cell is getting more controlable and smaller...insyaallah if god's willing i will get rid of it soon.... alhamdulillah.....


mama called me this afternoon.... she said ilham called her in the night before... alhamdulillah.... at least he calls his mom.... i felt relieved when she told me that he apologised to his mother.... atleast on one end.. his mother is feeling better....and their relationship is patching up... i dont n=mind if he did ot call me because i have already know that he is safe....

No comments: