Tuesday, April 1, 2008

STRESS!!!!!!

today at work i had a lot of work.. imagine 150 names to call and reconfirm about the receiving of the stupid vouchers and extention of contracts.... and make it worst, david have been avoiding me.... i dont know why.... maybe about the incident at the hostel in january... n i mean the incident that near cost me my life.... ashvin should know... i mean i dont really hide things from her fully because i trust her... she is not like the rest....


had a big fight with ashiq today.... i dont mean that a big fight like scolding and shouting but it was really awful when i think about it.... well we had a cold war between the three of us... me, zul and him... well all because of my suppositely operation that was suppose to take place three weeks ago.... i really dont know what to say.. i told zul that i didnt want to do it purely because i dont find it neccessary.. and ashiq is also backing me up because he knows i am getting better... i a mean litterally better... i dont get the cramps so often anymore... compared to the few months before... and he also said that the tumor cell has already smallen... ALHAMDULILLAH..... i think that supplements that my aunt recommanded to me is really working... well it cost alot too... INSYAALLAH.... al will go well... well... my parents still does not know about the tumor yet.... well they dont need to know... and jasmine.... well she still has her problems....

oh yeah i forgot.... ZUL IS FINE WITH ME NOW..... WE HAD A LONG CLOSURE FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS AND HAVE COME TO THE BEST SOLUTION.... well except for the operation thingy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you and zul are ok already????

sorry hidayah i was unable to contact you for so long... but do rest assured that no matter how far i am from you.... i will always try to get a way talk to you.. but it is so hard though... i mean the time frame difference between here and singapore is really damn alot...

but do often email me again.. even if it takes me ages to reply hahahaha....

love
rahul...