Wednesday, May 7, 2008

in memories of my mama..

i did not want to post her picture because i have to ask permission form her family members.



you were first reluctant to let him go and accepting me
you were first very closed towards me
you had a very hard time to let me embrace your smile....


time goes by and you let me walk
you tried to open your heart for me
you make me do your work for you
that was my happiest moment that i believe you knew

we spend more time for each other
you let me cook for your dinners
you let me bake for your weekends
and you let me entertain your days before it ends....

i was hard for me to let you go...
even now you are in my mind
memories of you will always linger
in my heart my mind and my time

life will be incomplete for me now...
i will miss your dearly
i will miss to cook for you
bake for you
sing with you
gardening with you

mama, even though you are not my mother
you made me feel like your daughter
i enjoyed the love and care you gave me
i enjoyed the time you spent with me

mama, even though you are not here anymore,
i will always remember you
i will always think of you
i will always remembers all the advise from you...

i promise,
i will care for him
i will love him
and i will try my best to understand him....

hope you are happy there....


i love you mama....

No comments: