Wednesday, October 1, 2008

first day of raya

i hate my first day of raya...

not fun at all

i really hate it man....

well let me tell you the story...

i saw the blog post by ilham and i know it is not going to be fun...
my family went to my aunt's place at around 4.30pm and to make it worse i dont like my dad's side of the family so we all sit one corner.... then we had our meal, but it was not really that nice... coz the person i was looking forward to meet is not they... my cousin, imran... well he is there but did not talk to me... he was occupied by my other cousins... haish.... really sux....

then when we reached home, my contact lens were not in their place... my left eye contact lens was under my lid and i took around an hour trying to take it out.... then this morning, i spend another one our trying to fix it on again... haish.... sux...


well in class today, i found out that there is a UT in the afternoon... tot just wanna skip third meeting.. and watch movie... haish... well... hm.. wat should i do????

ah... decided... go watch movie and skip the lesson and test... yeah!!!! ok... call yasmin out!!! yes!!!

No comments: