Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my last words....

hidayah,


i know its hard for you...

and i know you know it is even harder for me....

but i believe you believe that it is best for me.




you have always been there for me when my mother died. you always wait for me at home even if was very late and you have class the next day... you always try your best to make my day...

i am sorry.

very sorry.

i was never good to you. especially after mom died. i have always been blaming you for her death. but life in canada have really changed me. when i was there, i have no one to wait for me. to cook for me and to wake me every morning. iron my clothes. make my bed and even prepare my bath.

you were more than just a woman for me. you are my life. my soul.

i was stupid. i should have known better.

i really hope you will get a better guy than me. and i will always pray that the guy will take care of you and fill up your life.

take care of yourself.




I LOVE YOU.

GOOD BYE.

No comments: