Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reply to my best friend

I know it's hard for you to forget him. Love is a funny thing when we don't want to remember the person's who are once yours but when you have stay away for a long time that you realise that he is the one for you but is too late for you to chase him.

Like me when i found out that those guys that i have fall for most of them are really my Mr. right but i didn't treasure them only when i have been away from them that i understand that why i have been foolish to break up with them. When i know that everything that they have give me is a precious memories but now i only regard that i have not told them how i feel and talk to them nice and not hiding everything from them.

You are lucky that all your guys understand your feelings and thoughts but me i am different from you that i suffer in pain that i have not been able to find a new love that will treasure me and understand the pain that i am going through.

I have not been in a tip top conditions in my life. On friday, i heard in class that "M" said that there is one person in class don't have a life that can be enjoy .

No comments: