Friday, October 10, 2008

what am i doing?

today my faci ask me if i am content with what i have. and in the rj, i lied... well 50% of the information is a lie.... i am not contented. and my am is true is just that the statistic in the rj is not true... hahaha... well who give a fucking damn about it right???


well now i am in the train on my way to work... haish so boring so i tot maybe on-ing my video will do but the sound is not as good coz i didnt bring my headset so i have to let it out loud in the train... hahaha... so selfish... WHO CARES!!!!!

yesterday i wen to chong pang to meet zul... we had a very late supper and walk... it was about 1 in the morning and the roads are quite empty.... and we cycled to all over yishun... it was fun... there was about 20 of us... it has been a very long time since i had a long and big group cycling like this. the last time i remembered there was only 9 of us... and azahar was there... ilham was there... imran was there... shazwani, mira, dira, zul, and two other guys from NSS.... we cycled from 11 pm till 5 am... we went to the reservoir near my house and sit there for awhile and go home....

we sent those far away first and zul and azahar sent me last , left their bicycle and took off on their car....

but yesterday, everyone was from yishun so the night was not much tiring... and we went on our own after the cycling.













wel anyways end with it.... now i in train back home.... it is 10 21 on my watch.... well i had a long chat with marieann... lots of sharing... and i shared about me wen i was in sec sch... haha
it was funny wen i think of it... well.. past is past and we have to move on... and next station is mine... so have to knock of... bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: