Monday, March 30, 2009

comin to an end...

people always log in to blogs and so forth to express their feelings, to share the experience or even just for communicating for all purpose.

i have been using this blog for so long that every time i look into my past life, it hurt so much... so today, i have decided....

this has to end...

everything have to end...

so i am closing this blog... not totally... just that it will not be used as a form of expressing, communication nor others....

it will remain open for someone to view... someone very important to me...

but they wont be anymore post from me...

to jasmine...

sorry babes... i did not inform you of this... but i promise you... i will always visit your blog from now on... till my last breath... coz u are a part of me tat i can no longer hold on to... atleast, this way, i can know that you are there thinking of me...

No comments: