Monday, March 9, 2009

To my best friend

It's a difficult period for all 3 of us. Da ge was complaining to me yesterday abt his duty. Sorry i was mean yesterday as i really can't waste the chance of the some of money invest in me. Thought of change course but now I can't as my dad don't want to invest any more money in me.

This is an important year for me as if I fail this term I can't forget of getting into degree and my future is bleak and I will be the only one in the family that have the last place in the education level.

I saw eric wit his friends last fri in my school bypass at the canteen both of us saw each other but we didn't said hi, I was mad wit myself that why must I meet him now when there is no way I can be wit him and seen we are both in different level and course when he maybe in his final year or term 2 . But now I am lost again why this heaven so cruel to me why can't they show me a path that will let me to happiness and freedom of knowledge and love relationships.

just to be pure and be a silly little girl again

1 comment:

Anastasya said...

hey baby.... relax... life is like this...