Monday, March 30, 2009

what wrong with you.... right now i am in crying....
Don't scare me you know very well that if you leave me now i don't know if i have the strength to continue with my life too.

many peers of mine know that i am crazy and i want to prove them that i am emotional sick but i can't seem to make any new friends at all. I have left them for you and now this ...

i can't handle it all on my own and this week is the 2 of QING MING and you are tell me this.

you know that i have nothing to talk to da ge and now do you know that it hurts me so deep that yesterday i went out of campus 1 30 mins early of lesson end just to think of what would i do if i have lose you...

i really don't know and there are many thing that we have not done together

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]